Anderson Hunter provides practical solutions to employment law issues, relieving employers of the complexities of navigating challenging employment matters on their own.
Anderson Hunter’s scope of employment law services include:
Providing routine employment law advice.
- Reviewing employment agreements, including offer letters, employment agreements, severance agreements, confidentiality agreements, and non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Navigating employee leave requests
- Responding to employee accommodation requests
Keeping employers up-to-date on changes in employment law.
- Sending quarterly employment law newsletter. To sign up, contact (425) 252-5161.
- Conducting regular seminars. Information on our seminars can be found at: https://andersonhunterlaw.com/about-us/seminars
Conducting wage and hour audits.
- Reviewing payment practices to identify compliance issues before they are subject to a government audit
Conducting employment handbook audits.
- Reviewing your handbook to ensure it complies with current laws
Conducting personnel investigations.
- Investigating workplace allegations
Litigating on behalf of employers.
- Defending employers from employment law claims, including wage and hour, civil rights, discrimination and sexual harassment, disability accommodations, leave benefits, confidential business information, covenants not to compete
Anderson Hunter has always delivered quality service. They are one of the few firms that make a connection on a personal level. I have never been disappointed when working with them.
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe to our News Feed and get the latest on Local and State legal changes that impact your business and family.