Krista is a principal and has been at Anderson Hunter since 2020. She assists families with probate administration and estate planning as well as related real estate and business issues. Prior to joining Anderson Hunter, she was a solo attorney in the Northgate area of Seattle for 11 years. Krista enjoys running wooded trails with the family’s Vizsla, and spending time with her two kids.
Areas of Practice:
- Probate and Estate Planning
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- 1997 – Willamette University College of Law, J.D.
- 1994 – Washington State University, B.A.