Veterans Disability Law
Anderson Hunter proudly represents Veterans seeking disability compensation as a result of service connected conditions throughout all of Washington State. We have been serving the legal needs of Washingtonians for over 100 years, and are experienced trial lawyers with proven results.
- Veterans with a claim that has been denied,
- Veterans with a rating decision and who want an increase in the rating,
- Veterans with an upcoming Board hearing,
- Spouses of a deceased veteran seeking benefits,
- Veterans seeking an upgrade of their discharge
Eligibility for VA Benefits
- You have an Honorable or General (under honorable conditions) discharge from active military service, and
- You have an injury or illness that was caused by your military service or a preexisting condition that was aggravated by your military service
After the VA makes a decision on your claim and you have been given a rating decision or a denial of your claim, you have either 1-year or 60 days to appeal that decision. You do not want to miss any important deadlines.
More information on how the appeal process works:http://www.bva.va.gov/docs/Pamphlets/010202A.pdf
Contact Our Office for Help
If you served our country and you have an injury or medical condition as a result, you have earned the right to obtain compensation. Call our office today for a free and confidential consultation with an experienced attorney.
There is no fee unless you win your case.
We do not charge a fee unless, and until, we win you compensation for your service connected conditions. Our fee is a percentage of your past-due benefits owed—there is no money out of your pocket.
Contact us today for a free, in-person consultation:
Schedule a Free Family Law Consultation:
Veterans Disability Attorneys:
Anderson Hunter has always delivered quality service. They are one of the few firms that make a connection on a personal level. I have never been disappointed when working with them.
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe to our News Feed and get the latest on Local and State legal changes that impact your business and family.