Jordan is an associate with Anderson Hunter. Jordan’s practice emphasis is on municipal, business, and tribal law. In addition to providing ongoing legal counsel to clients, Jordan presents legal training on topics such as open government, anti-harassment, and employment law updates. Jordan also sits as an appellate judge for several local tribes. Prior to joining Anderson Hunter, Jordan worked as a Tribal Attorney for the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community and as a Prosecuting Attorney for several municipalities in Snohomish County.
Jordan enjoys gardening, traveling to Europe, and reading the classics.
Areas of Practice:
- Business and Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law
- Land Use Law
- Tribal Law
- State of Washington
- Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
- United States District Court Western District of Washington
- 2010—Seattle University School of Law, JD cum laude
- 2007—Trinity Western University, BA cum laude (Business Administration, emphasis on International Political Economy)