Jordan Stephens is Chair of Anderson Hunter Law Firm’s Municipal Division and the Employment Practices Division. Jordan serves as general counsel for numerous municipalities, with a niche focus on special purpose districts such as port districts, emergency communications organizations, and sewer districts. She also performs work for several local tribes.
Jordan also serves as employment law counsel for local businesses and municipalities. She also provides outside counsel assistance to employers on matters such as: employee handbook audits; anti-discrimination trainings; and personnel investigations. Her training offerings are available here: https://andersonhunterlaw.com/about-us/seminars.
Jordan serves as a board member of the Downtown Everett Association. In addition to being passionate about her community in Everett, Jordan enjoys gardening, traveling to Europe, and reading the classics.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- Business and Commercial Law
- Tribal Law
- State of Washington
- United States District Court Western District of Washington
- Tribal Courts: Tulalip, Snoqualmie, Swinomish, and Makah
- 2010 – Seattle University School of Law, JD cum laude
- 2007 – Trinity Western University, BA cum laude (Business Administration, emphasis on International Political Economy)
Phone: (425) 252-5161