Brad is a shareholder and has been at Anderson Hunter since 1981. Brad’s practice emphasizes the areas of municipal law, land use and environmental and real estate law. He represents several large municipal clients as well as private clients dealing with land use and environmental issues, primarily in Snohomish, Skagit, and Island Counties.
Prior to joining Anderson Hunter, Brad was the Everett City Attorney (1977-1981) and Assistant City Attorney (1975-1977).
Areas of Practice:
- Municipal Law
- Land Use
- Environmental Law/SEPA
- Business Real Estate
His Professional and Community Activities include:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- Member of Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys (WSAMA)
- Everett YMCA Board Member
- 1974—Willamette University, JD
- 1971—University of Washington, BA (Economics & Sociology)