Christine is an associate attorney and her primary practice areas include real estate, business purchase and sale, business formation, municipal law, and civil litigation. She is earning her Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Washington School of Law, and volunteers at their Federal Tax Clinic. Christine served as a Public Interest Law Association Fellow in 2020 and 2021, where she represented workers in administrative hearings and promoted access to civil legal aid. Christine and her husband are longtime residents of Everett, and she enjoys crafting, visiting the farmers’ market, and exploring the northwest. She has been with Anderson Hunter since she was a law clerk in 2021.
Areas of Practice:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Municipal Law
Professional and Community Activities:
- University of Washington Federal Tax Clinic
- ACLU Former Volunteer
- King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinics Former Volunteer
- 2023 – University of Washington School of Law, LL.M, Taxation
- 2022 – University of Washington School of Law, JD
- 2015 – University of Washington, B.A.